Male Chest Procedure Time
Male Breast Glandular Tissue
Dr. SatishKumar Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery, Angioradiology and Endovascular Surgery Clinic
Location: Kothapet, Guntur
Old Club Rd, GV Thota., Guntur
Gynecomastia surgery Rs: 60,000
Ramesh Hospitals – Guntur
Gynecomastia surgery Rs: 65,000
Benefits of this surgery
- Helps reduce the weight and size of the breasts.
- Helps reduce the size of the areolas and nipples.
- Contours in the flatter and masculine male chest.
- Increase self-esteem, confidence and physical activity.
- Helps reduce the excess amount of fatty tissue.
- Provides a generally flatter, firmer and perfect overall breast contour.
- Helps remove excess skin if necessary.
- Helps to improve the symmetry of the breasts.
- Increase the self-confidence rate.
- Helps to improve the cut in the desired clothes.
- Reduce the discomfort rate of painful or sensitive breast tissue.
- Common risks and associated complications
Gynecomastia is the safest procedure in general for men who face or experience a female breast contour. But like any other surgical process, it also carries possible risks. Because of these risks, health and fitness are affected.
Some of the possible risks are:
- Prominent scars.
- Accumulation of liquid.
- Change in sensation of the nipple.
- Inversion of the nipple.
- Wrinkles and capitons.
- Incomplete results.
- Asymmetrical chest contour.
- Chronic bread.
- Blood clotting.
- Death of underlying tissues which also include bones, muscles and nerves.
Who is ideal for surgery? Gynecomastia surgery in Guntur
Ideal candidates for this surgery must be physically and mentally fit and stable.
Must be emotionally stable and fit.
Men who are embarrassed to take off their shirts in the gym and the beaches are ideal for undergoing the operation.
Ideal candidates must be between 20 and over.
Men with a large pile of breast tissue with significant excess skin.
Men who have a possible excess of drooping breasts.
Must have adequate skin elasticity.
You experience pain, hot contact and even redness.
Must have realistic expectations of surgery to achieve the desired goal after surgery.
Must have a significant body weight or a weight slightly 30% higher than normal body weight.
Those men who have small, firm “Dome” shaped breast tissue under the nipple.
Applicants those who have a small and moderate mound of breast tissue but without significant skin excess.
Men those who want or need to eliminate a negative body image.
Men those who feel embarrassed by male breasts looking like women.
Men facing obesity are ideal for this surgery.
Causes of male breasts Gynecomastia Guntur
Some of the common reasons for female and male breasts are:
- Hormonal changes.
- Weight gain.
- Certain physical problems such as kidney problems, tumors, liver failure.
- Food supplements.
- Taking certain medications such as medication.
- By taking marijuana, by smoking.
- In rare cases, the real reasons for gynecomastia are even apparent.
I am a vascular surgeon (Varicose veins) trained to do vascular surgeries and endovascular procedures along with podiatric procedures
Dr. Amar.G.Raghu Narayan is a fully trained & Certified Plastic , Cosmetic surgeon Practicing in Hyderabad. He is a senior Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in Dept of Plastic Surgery.
Leelavathi Advanced Skin and Laser Clinic
Location: Kothapeta, Guntur
Anna Srinivasa Rao kalyanamandapam Road,
Puvvada vari vedhi,