What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery Nizamabad
In India the cost ranges from (Cost of Gynecomastia surgery in Nizamabad) ✅ Rs 15,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on the amount of Fat Or Gland to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance
Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness In most cases, correction of Gynecomastia is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Available EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well. average cost of gynecomastia surgery in Nizamabad
30% Get low Cost + Pay in Monthly + Health Insurance + Cashless
beside LIC Building, Yellammagutta, Nizamabad
HOPE Super Speciality Hospital
Kumar Galli, Near JJ Reddy X Road Pochamma
Hospital Gynecomastia surgery cost: 65,000
Hyd Average Price:Rs. 50,000 Staring Price: Rs. 55,000 Price upto: Rs. 90,000
Nizamabad Average Price:Rs. 60,000 Staring Price: Rs. 50,000 Price upto: Rs. 80,000
Does the condition threaten life?
In the opinion of most medical experts, gynecomastia is not fatal in at least 99.9% of cases, because this disease does not pose an immediate health risk. Most cases of male enlargement diagnosed in men are due to hormonal imbalance or excessive fat accumulation, and both diseases can be cured. However, very few cases of male breasts are due to serious underlying diseases such as tumors.
However, this condition profoundly affects the aesthetic appearance of an applicant, so that they tend to lose confidence, have no interest in social gatherings, participate in sports or physical activities, and more importantly, that boy is a female figure a. A similar appearance is also intimidated and ridiculed by his peers. To eliminate both physical and psychological complaints, a candidate should consult an expert as soon as possible.
Identification of the true form of the condition:
Not all breast enlargements in men are called the true form of male breasts. Before delving into other aspects of the disease, you need to understand the difference between pseudogynecomastia and the actual state of male breast augmentation. One of the most common misconceptions is that all breast enlargements in men are due to the growth of breast tissue. In the real case of developed breast tissue, the growth of breast tissue under and around a candidate areola and nipple creates the external appearance of breast augmentation. As already mentioned, however, not all cases of breast enlargement are caused by the development of glandular tissue.
Another common cause of male breast formation is the excessive buildup of stubborn breast fat around the areola and nipple area of a candidate, creating the visual appearance of enlarged male breasts. If the condition was caused by an accumulation of breast fat, you must first adjust the right fitness and nutrition plan to reduce excess weight. If none of the non-surgical fat reduction procedures work for a candidate, a breast reduction surgical procedure for men will need to be performed which will help remove excess fat accumulated in the male breast area.
The real form of the male breast, on the other hand, is usually caused by the overgrowth of breast tissue, and this condition usually affects men of any group, and the candidate’s breast tissue swells up to his body due to an estrogen and testosterone imbalance.
Testosterone is generally the dominant hormone in men and controls all male traits such as muscle growth and the appearance of hair.
Possible symptoms of this disease:
The first symptom of this condition is that there is a piece of breast tissue under the nipple and in some cases. Chest tension and tenderness may result. Some candidates also see how the areola increases in diameter. In rare cases, a candidate may experience pain in the breast area and the enlargement may affect both the breasts and only one. In some cases, a candidate may experience asymmetry between the two breasts.
In addition to the reasons mentioned above, certain lifestyle habits also contribute to the formation of male breasts. For example, excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs and tobacco often triggers the disease. The use of certain herbal remedies like tea tree oil, lavender oil has also been linked to the state of breast swelling.
Whatever the reason, treating the disease at the right time is very important and you should speak up for the disease instead of hiding it from the world. Determining the true condition is only possible after an initial consultation with an expert in breast reduction. One should not ignore the need to choose the most efficient and experienced surgeon when it comes to eliminating the undesirable condition of enlarged male breasts.
In cosmetology, the number of surgical clinics and surgical specialists has skyrocketed over time. It is therefore somewhat difficult for a candidate to find the best gynecomastia surgeon. Contact the aesthetic experts at the Harley Body Clinic involved in gynecomastia surgery for some time.
Gynecomastia also is known as “man boobs” is the enlargement of male breast tissues. Nearly 40% to 60% of men suffer from Gynaecomastia. It is common in boys in puberty and in older men. Hormonal imbalance is the most prominent reason behind Gynaecomastia. However, sometimes obesity, genetic factors or medications may also be the reason behind it. Find Gynecomastia surgery results bellow.
It is very difficult to identify the symptoms of Gynecomastia. Men suffering from this problem have firm rubbery mass under their nipples. The substance might sometimes feel softer and often have some fluid discharge from it.
Men suffering from this problem have firm rubbery mass under their nipples.
The substance might sometimes feel softer and often have some fluid discharge from it.
Men who have comparatively heavier breasts, that make them feel embarrassed, often opt for the surgery to reduce the sizes of their breasts.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen) Gynecomastia surgery cost Nizamabad. Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp 13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
- 23 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- 4500+ Gynecomastia surgery cost in Nizamabad
- Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost nizamabad may vary between *
- Starting Stage ✅ Rs 18,000/- + TO 85,000/- nizamabad Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance * 50% Discount
- Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness.
2. Duration of Gynecomastia surgery (Male Breast)The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Gynecoma Treatment Cost 50% Discount Nizamabad
- We will advise you the cost after
✅Click: Nose Plastic Surgery: Nose reshaping surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Male Breast) Gynecomastia surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Enlarge) Breast Augmentation surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Lifting) Breast Lifting surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Reduction) Breast Reduction surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Implant) Breast implant surgery cost
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon
- 24×7 ICU
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 3500+ Gynecomastia Surgery nizamabad
- 900+ Facial cases
- Affordable cost
- Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
3. What are the Risks of Gynecomastia surgery?The side effects include: Swelling Bruising at some part of the chest Pain and discomfort Numbness
Signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia include: Breathed breast tissue Tenderness of the chest
4. When should I see a doctor?Consult your doctor if you: Swelling Pain Tenderness Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
5. Benefits of Male Breast Reduction SurgeryOur Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
- Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
- You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
- Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
- Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
- Suturing the incisions
- Providing post operative treatment
6. Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade
based on severity:
✅ Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
✅ Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest Why Enlarged Breast in Male.
Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia nizamabad can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Neonates, adolescent boys, and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, although there are other causes as well. In general, it is not a serious problem, but it can be difficult to cope with the disease. Men and boys with gyne sometimes have chest pain and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia can disappear on its own. If this stops, medications or surgeries may help.
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia?
The Breast augmentation of Gynecomastia is generally symmetrical with respect to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. As a rule, both sides are affected, although this can only develop on one side. The extension can be more important on one page, even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe pain, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or sensitive.In contrast to male chest, breast cancer in men is usually only one-sided and not necessarily centered around the nipple. Other symptoms that indicate cancer include stiff or firm tissue sensation, skin capitulation, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, and axillary lymph node hypertrophy
Here are some examples of conditions that may be associated with gynecomastia:
- Chronic renal failure,
- Testicular disease (male genital organs),
- including infections, trauma or congenital
- Testicular cancer,
- Anti-androgenic treatments for prostate cancer and
Evaluating your enlarged breast condition Based on the evaluation the cost may vary between *** Starting Stage Rs 25k+TO 85k *** Pay EMI (Monthly) Option Available and Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
1. Have a full medical exam done
2. Avoid smoking, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
3. Ask your surgeon about all medications you have taken
4. Duration of treatment and length of stay in the clinic.
5. The surgery takes about two hours and is only a one-time treatment. You have to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the operation. No admission or hospitalization is required. These are temporary and subside within seven to 14 days after the surgery. Is this surgery a permanent solution for the male breast reduction? As the fat and the glandular tissues, which are the root causes are removed, there are no chances of recurrence, but it is imperative for the patient to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations.
What are the Medications?
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include: Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement, prostate cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone). Anabolic steroids and androgens.
AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications. Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium). Tricyclic antidepressants.
Certain Antibiotics – especially with long term usage. Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB). Cancer treatment (chemotherapy). Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers. Gastric motility medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Health Conditions of Patient?
Health Status Gynecomastia can be caused by various health problems by affecting the normal balance of hormones. This includes: Hypogonadism All conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, may be associated with Gland. Gynecomastia, especially in overweight men. Tumors Some tumors, eg. For example, the test, the adrenal or pituitary, can produce hormones that age the hormonal balance between men and women. Hyperthyroidism In this condition, the thyroid also produces a large part of the thyroxine hormone. Renal Failure About gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
Liver failure and cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
Malnutrition and hunger Whenever your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels will drop, but estrogen levels will remain constant, leading to hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can, therefore, occur when resuming a normal diet.
How to Prevent from gynecomastia?
There are a few factors you can control to reduce the risk of gynecomastia:
Don't Use Drugs: Examples include steroids and androgens, amphetamines, heroin, and marijuana. Avoid Alcohol: Don't drink alcohol. If you drink, do it in moderation.
Check Your Medication: If you are taking medication that is known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other options.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
Surendra babu Katta
★★★★★ 1 months ago
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more Gynecomastia surgery price
FAQ’s About Gynecomastia
Can homeopathy cure gynecomastia?
Homeopathic medicines are widely used in the treatment and prevention of gynecomastia. The funds are safe and extremely effective in balancing the systemic functioning of the body. In homeopathy we treat the underlying cause, which leads to a lasting improvement of the condition.
How can I expect after gynecomastia treatment?
You can feel flat chest when compared to starting stages, Patients often receive a compression garment they must wear within the first few weeks of surgery and we are Best gyneco surgery in nizamabad
What foods cause man breasts?
I'm not sure about gynecomastia causes food bt this some foods
- Canned food.
- Supermarket Meat and Cheese.
- Your water bottle.
Exercise can reduces gynecomastia?
Doing exercise or losing weight will not reduce the breast tissue.
By Doing push-ups help get rid of moobs?
Most of the cases Gynecomastia tissue be stable in the chest in men .