Gynecomastia surgery cost in Kolkata
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen) Gynecomastia surgery cost Kolkata. Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
Get Free on Call Consultation
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp 13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
- 23 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- 4500+ Gynecomastia surgery cost in Kolkata
- Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost kolkata may vary between *
- Starting Stage ✅ Rs 18,000/- + TO 85,000/- kolkata Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance * 50% Discount
- Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness.
2. Duration of Gynecomastia surgery (Male Breast)The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Gynecoma Treatment Cost 50% Discount Kolkata
- We will advise you the cost after
✅Click: Nose Plastic Surgery: Nose reshaping surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Male Breast) Gynecomastia surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Enlarge) Breast Augmentation surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Lifting) Breast Lifting surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Reduction) Breast Reduction surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Implant) Breast implant surgery cost GET FREE APPOINTMENT WITH DOCTOR Call or Whatsapp : 7288803777
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon
WHY CHOOSE US
- 24×7 ICU
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 3500+ Gynecomastia Surgery kolkata
- 900+ Facial cases
- Affordable cost
- Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
3. What are the Risks of Gynecomastia surgery?The side effects include: Swelling Bruising at some part of the chest Pain and discomfort Numbness
Signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia include: Breathed breast tissue Tenderness of the chest
4. When should I see a doctor?Consult your doctor if you: Swelling Pain Tenderness Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
5. Benefits of Male Breast Reduction SurgeryOur Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
- Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
- You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
- Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
- Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
- Suturing the incisions
- Providing post operative treatment
6. Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade
based on severity:
✅ Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
✅ Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest Why Enlarged Breast in Male.
Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia kolkata can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Neonates, adolescent boys, and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, although there are other causes as well. In general, it is not a serious problem, but it can be difficult to cope with the disease. Men and boys with gyne sometimes have chest pain and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia can disappear on its own. If this stops, medications or surgeries may help.
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia?
The Breast augmentation of Gynecomastia is generally symmetrical with respect to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. As a rule, both sides are affected, although this can only develop on one side. The extension can be more important on one page, even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe pain, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or sensitive.In contrast to male chest, breast cancer in men is usually only one-sided and not necessarily centered around the nipple. Other symptoms that indicate cancer include stiff or firm tissue sensation, skin capitulation, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, and axillary lymph node hypertrophy What Causes Male Breast? In general, gynecomastia results from a hormonal imbalance in the body. All normal people have to some extent both male and female hormones. male chest occurs when male hormones (androgens) are relatively weak compared to female hormones (estrogen) present in the body. This may occur temporarily during normal development of boys and may result in gynecomastia in infants or during puberty. In these cases gyneco usually disappears automatically when hormone levels return to normal. In other cases, an illness or medical treatment can create a hormonal environment in the body that allows the development of male gland.
Here are some examples of conditions that may be associated with gynecomastia:
- Chronic renal failure,
- Testicular disease (male genital organs),
- including infections, trauma or congenital
- Testicular cancer,
- Anti-androgenic treatments for prostate cancer and
Evaluating your enlarged breast condition Based on the evaluation the cost may vary between *** Starting Stage Rs 25k+TO 85k *** Pay EMI (Monthly) Option Available and Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
How Should One Prepare for the surgery?
1. Have a full medical exam done
2. Avoid smoking, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
3. Ask your surgeon about all medications you have taken
4. Duration of treatment and length of stay in the clinic.
5. The surgery takes about two hours and is only a one-time treatment. You have to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the operation. No admission or hospitalization is required. These are temporary and subside within seven to 14 days after the surgery. Is this surgery a permanent solution for the male breast reduction? As the fat and the glandular tissues, which are the root causes are removed, there are no chances of recurrence, but it is imperative for the patient to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations.
What are the Medications?
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include: Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement, prostate cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone). Anabolic steroids and androgens.
AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications. Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium). Tricyclic antidepressants.
Certain Antibiotics – especially with long term usage. Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB). Cancer treatment (chemotherapy). Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers. Gastric motility medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Health Conditions of Patient?
Health Status Gynecomastia can be caused by various health problems by affecting the normal balance of hormones. This includes: Hypogonadism All conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, may be associated with Gland. Gynecomastia, especially in overweight men. Tumors Some tumors, eg. For example, the test, the adrenal or pituitary, can produce hormones that age the hormonal balance between men and women. Hyperthyroidism In this condition, the thyroid also produces a large part of the thyroxine hormone. Renal Failure About gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
Liver failure and cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
Malnutrition and hunger Whenever your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels will drop, but estrogen levels will remain constant, leading to hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can, therefore, occur when resuming a normal diet.
How to Prevent from gynecomastia?
There are a few factors you can control to reduce the risk of gynecomastia:
Don't Use Drugs: Examples include steroids and androgens, amphetamines, heroin, and marijuana. Avoid Alcohol: Don't drink alcohol. If you drink, do it in moderation.
Check Your Medication: If you are taking medication that is known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other options.
★★★★★ 5 days ago best gynecomastia surgery in kolkata Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
★★★★★ 3 days ago Gynecomastia good results im Happy.
★★★★★ 8 days ago surgery Done gynecomastia amar raghu thqs sir
★★★★★ 3 months ago No.1 kolkata Center Done Treatment with Safe best gynecomastia surgery cost in kolkata with low price
Surendra babu Katta
★★★★★ 1 months ago I would say this one one of the best decisions I have taken in my life. Getting this surgery done had boosted my life and my confidence together. I was very skeptical before getting this surgery done, but now I feel it's the best thing
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more Gynecomastia surgery price
FAQ’s About Gynecomastia
Can homeopathy cure gynecomastia?
Homeopathic medicines are widely used in the treatment and prevention of gynecomastia. The funds are safe and extremely effective in balancing the systemic functioning of the body. In homeopathy we treat the underlying cause, which leads to a lasting improvement of the condition.
How can I expect after gynecomastia treatment?
You can feel flat chest when compared to starting stages, Patients often receive a compression garment they must wear within the first few weeks of surgery and we are Best gyneco surgery in kolkata
What foods cause man breasts?
I'm not sure about gynecomastia causes food bt this some foods
- Canned food.
- Supermarket Meat and Cheese.
- Your water bottle.
Exercise can reduces gynecomastia?
Doing exercise or losing weight will not reduce the breast tissue.
By Doing push-ups help get rid of moobs?
Most of the cases Gynecomastia tissue be stable in the chest in men .
How many days to take rest after gyneco treatment?5-14 days after the surgery. You need to avoid Driving, swimming and Drinking for the first 1week and start exercising after one-two weeks.
Is gynecomastia surgery painful or painless?While you may feel sore for a few days pain
How to deal with your Gynecomastia Problem
Gynecomastia surgery cost Kolkata If you suffer from pseudo-gynecomastia (the most common form of male gynecomastia), the good news is that you can address this problem yourself. No expensive surgery is required.
For those of you who don’t know, pseudo-gynecomastia is excess fat that is often found behind a male nipple. Often overweight men have a full stomach and some have breasts. The breasts are not hard in nature, just excessive fat that can be removed.
How do you go about getting rid of pseudo-gynecomastia?
The following tips should reduce your male breasts.
Reduce alcohol consumption.
Men who drink excessive alcohol have a good chance of developing breasts. Alcohol increases the level of estrogen hormones in the body, so it should come as no surprise that male breasts develop. Have you ever noticed excessive beer drinkers? The classic beer belly and often male breasts are common.
What is your diet made of gynecomastia
When it comes to fatty fast food and junk food in general, it is difficult to get rid of the problem of male gynecomastia. It is important to reduce “bad fats”. Even if you eat healthy foods like oatmeal, you are converting excessive carbohydrates in your body to fat. The best way to fight excess fat in the body is to eat small healthy meals throughout the day. It is obvious that you are what you eat! If you eat healthy, start using your excess fat to use it as an energy source. If this happens, you will lose weight, including the weight from your chest. If you drink plenty of water throughout the day, blood sugar levels will also remain under control and your body’s metabolism will remain high.
Cardiovascular training before breakfast promotes fat loss.
You must have heard that running in the morning on an empty stomach is good, but why? It’s really easy, you use the fat stored in your body as energy. The body mainly uses carbohydrates as a source of energy, but if it cannot find any, it looks for alternatives and fat is then used as fuel. When you have an empty stomach, the only source of energy in your body is fat. When you first start cardiovascular training in the morning, you will notice that the excess weight is reduced. Gynecomastia surgery in Kolkata
Strength training works
If you really want to accelerate fat loss in your chest, lifting weights is a good idea. Strength training for men is good because it allows the body to release testosterone naturally, lose fat
Gynecomastia Surgery by Aesthetic Metamorphosis Clinic
Cost: 40,000 – 45000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Sankar Chatterjee
Area: lake Terrace
Variant: General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 70000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 75000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by The Calcutta Aest Hetic Surgery Clinic
Area: Ballygunge Circular Road
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 70000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic Surgery Kolkata
Area: Pathak Para
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 60000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic Surgery Clinic (Lundon Street)
Area: Lundon Street
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 40000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic -Therapy
Area: Salt Lake City
Cost: 40,000 – 40000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Rajan Tandon Clinic
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 75000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Akhilesh K Agarwal
Area: Acharya Prafulla Chandra Rd, Block B
Variant: Liposuction Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 70000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Arindam Sarkar Clinic
Area: Chattopadhya Rd, Manoharpukur
Variant: General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 40000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Kaayakalp Clinic
Area: Phool Bagan
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 65000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Manoj Khanna (Elgin)
Area: Loudon St
Variant: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 40,000 – 40000.00
5/5 Gynecomastia Surgery India- Cashless Treatment Facebook Twitter Google-plus Pinterest Wordpress Medium Tumblr Youtube Reddit