How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs Without Surgery
Numerous men around the world are currently suffering from the condition called Gynecomastia, or what is more commonly referred to as ‘man boobs’. Men who have this condition find it very embarrassing and are the target of ridicule from people who don’t truly understand the cause of this condition is. If you suffer from this condition I am sure you may have thought about surgery at some point to get rid of. the issue. The problem with using surgery to get rid of your man boobs is the procedure and recovery period afterwards can quite unpleasant.
Before electing for surgery there is another solution you should try if you’re suffering from Gynecomastia. Simply by following a healthy diet, by eating the right type of foods, and an exercise routine that will target your chest area as well as improve your overall fitness, you can drastically improve the appearance of your body including your chest area in a few short weeks.
To start with, lets list some of the reasons that men get Gynecomastia:
1. Puberty. For many men during their puberty period, between the ages of twelve to eighteen, their hormones are in a very volatile state which results in physical symptoms such as large amounts of acne or the onset of a deeper voice, and sometimes man boobs. In fact, up to 50% of all men during puberty will get some form of man boobs. Once puberty has ended at eighteen and hormone levels stabilize, then in most cases the issue will disappear. It’s recommend that if somebody is eighteen or older and they still suffer from Gynecomastia that appeared during puberty then they should consult with a doctor.
2. Weight. Men who are overweight can carry their excess fat in different areas of the body. In most men they carry any extra weight in their gut or midsection. For some men though their extra weight get added in to the chest area and gives the appearance of male breasts.
3. Medication. Some medications prescribed by a doctor may have side effects that can cause men to develop man boobs. For instance some anti-depressants and Anabolic steroids have been documented to cause male breast enlargement.
4. Medical reasons. There are a variety of medical reasons that can cause a man to get man boobs including leukemia, leprosy, tumors and liver disease.
If you believe you’re experiencing man boobs because of the side effects of medication or because of a medical condition that I recommend you consult with your doctor who will be able to help you further.
Outside of puberty the most common cause of Gynecomastia is excess weight. So one of the best ways to get rid of the appearance of man boobs is through a good diet and exercise routine that your faithfully follow for a few months. For maximum results, when you exercise you must do a combination of strength training using weights and cardio exercise. If you do without the other the results won’t be half as good.
One of the best forms of cardio training is by doing interval training. To perform interval training you simply do a short period of intense high energy exercise followed by a slower, but brisk period of exercise.
- Breathed breast tissue
- Tenderness of the chest
- When should I see a doctor?
- Consult your doctor if you:
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
1.Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
2.Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
3.Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
4.Give your chest a chiseled look
5.Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
6.You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
7.Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
8.Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
9.Suturing the incisions
10.Providing post operative treatment
- Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
- Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
The side effects include:
- Bruising at some part of the chest
- Pain and discomfort
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good.. If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to without any second thought .