What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery
In India the cost ranges from ✅ Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on the amount of Fat Or Gland to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance – Cashless
Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness In most cases, correction of Gynecomastia is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Available EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well. average cost of gynecomastia surgery in Madurai
- Breathed breast tissue
- Tenderness of the chest
- When should I see a doctor?
- Consult your doctor if you:
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
1.Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
2.Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
3.Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
4.Give your chest a chiseled look
5.Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
6.You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
7.Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
8.Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
9.Suturing the incisions
10.Providing post operative treatment
- Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
- Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
The side effects include:
- Bruising at some part of the chest
- Pain and discomfort
Gynecomastia Surgery Low Cost Hyderabad
sai chand Sukhavasi ★★★★★ 2 days ago
Best gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad Cosmetic surgeon, well-experienced Doctor. I don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
Reply Like Javeed MD ★★★★★ 12 days ago
Top Doctor for gynecomastia i feel much better then past now im ok with surgery what i got
Reply Like Abijith rao ★★★★★ 9 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this Gynecomastia clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home. surgery Done gynecomastia amar raghu thqs sir
Reply Like S Naresh ★★★★★ 4 days ago
Just got Gynecomastia done 2days back…
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good.. If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to without any second thought .
Is There Any Way to Prevent Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is a medical term used by doctors, nurses and other health providers. But, do you think all the people know about this term? In Greek terms, gyne means woman and mastos means breast. This term means enlarged breast tissue in males. It may be embarrassing and uncomfortable for males to have this. But, there are ways to deal with it.
Let us explain a little further. The condition usually occurs because there is more estrogen than testosterone. The neonates may have this because of their exposure to their mothers’ hormone. The adolescent males may have this condition because of hormonal changes during puberty. Another reason is the medication. There are medications that can alter the hormones leading the breast enlargement. The treatment for this condition depends on the different causes.
Here are the steps to help you:
1. Go your to physician to have a physical exam. They can be able to determine the cause of gynecomastia. Some causes of this condition include pituitary and adrenal gland disorder, hyperthyroidism, liver diseases, kidney diseases can be the result of breast enlargement.
2. List all the medications and supplements that you take. Some medications can lead to this condition. Doctors may be able to give other medications that does not cause breast enlargement.
3. Alcohol and illegal substances may be the cause of the condition according to the report of The Mayo Clinic.
4. Most of the infants and adolescents experiencing the condition can wait. Most of the cases having this condition disappear in time as the hormones level out without having any treatment. The swelling of breast may be seen in infants for weeks. In teens, symptoms appear in few months up to several years.
5. Take medication as prescribed by the doctor. Tamoxifen and raloxifene are used to treat the condition..
6. Surgery is the best choice to minimize the breast enlargement. The excess breast tissue is removed. Sometimes, liposuction and mastectomy are done.
Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr R Murugesan Clinic
Area: Kodambakkam bridge
Estimation: General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 60000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic Surgery Chennai (Arumbakkam)
Area: SR Razaak Garden Main Road, MMDA
Estimation: Liposuction Technique – General anesthesia (Include medicines + special garments) Cost: 45000 – 55000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Aura Plastic Surgery
Area: Velachery Tambaram Main Road
Estimation: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 120000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Cosmetic Surgery Center Chennai
Area: BM Hospital, 5th Main Road
Estimation: General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 50000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Tamira Aesthetic Healthcare and Lifestyle
Area: 1st Street
Estimation: Excision Technique – General anesthesia (Include medicines + special garments) Cost: 45000 – 90000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Chennai Plastic Surgery Center (Chetpet)
Area: Mc Nichols Road, 4th Lane
Estimation: Liposuction Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 50000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Pearl Plastic Surgery Clinic (R A Puram)
Area: CSM Castle, Venkatakrishna Road
Estimation: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 70000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Raj Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre
Area: Near Coffee Day
Estimation: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 40000.00
Gynecomastia Surgery by Apollo Cosmetic Clinics (R A Puram)
Area: Sathyadev Ave, MRC Nagar
Estimation: Excision Technique – General anesthesia Cost: 45000 – 70000.00
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?
Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen) Gynecomastia surgery cost Madurai. Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
Get Free on Call Consultation
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp 13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
- 23 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- 4500+ Gynecomastia surgery cost in Madurai
How much does Gynecomastia cost in Madurai
- Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost madurai may vary between *
- Starting Stage ✅ Rs 18,000/- + TO 85,000/- madurai Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance * 50% Discount
- Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness.
2. Duration of Gynecomastia surgery (Male Breast)
The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Gynecoma Treatment Cost 50% Discount Madurai
- We will advise you the cost after
✅Click: Nose Plastic Surgery: Nose reshaping surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Male Breast) Gynecomastia surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Enlarge) Breast Augmentation surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Lifting) Breast Lifting surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Reduction) Breast Reduction surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Implant) Breast implant surgery cost
GET FREE APPOINTMENT WITH DOCTOR
Call or Whatsapp : 7288803777
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon
WHY CHOOSE US
- 24×7 ICU
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 3500+ Gynecomastia Surgery madurai
- 900+ Facial cases
- Affordable cost
- Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
3. What are the Risks of Gynecomastia surgery?
The side effects include: Swelling Bruising at some part of the chest Pain and discomfort Numbness
Signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia include: Breathed breast tissue Tenderness of the chest
4. When should I see a doctor?
Consult your doctor if you: Swelling Pain Tenderness Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
5. Benefits of Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
- Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
- You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
- Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
- Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
- Suturing the incisions
- Providing post operative treatment
6. Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade
based on severity:
✅ Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
✅ Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest Why Enlarged Breast in Male.
Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia madurai can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Neonates, adolescent boys, and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, although there are other causes as well. In general, it is not a serious problem, but it can be difficult to cope with the disease. Men and boys with gyne sometimes have chest pain and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia can disappear on its own. If this stops, medications or surgeries may help.
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia?
The Breast augmentation of Gynecomastia is generally symmetrical with respect to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. As a rule, both sides are affected, although this can only develop on one side. The extension can be more important on one page, even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe pain, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or sensitive.
In contrast to male chest, breast cancer in men is usually only one-sided and not necessarily centered around the nipple. Other symptoms that indicate cancer include stiff or firm tissue sensation, skin capitulation, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, and axillary lymph node hypertrophy
What Causes Male Breast?
In general, gynecomastia results from a hormonal imbalance in the body. All normal people have to some extent both male and female hormones. male chest occurs when male hormones (androgens) are relatively weak compared to female hormones (estrogen) present in the body. This may occur temporarily during normal development of boys and may result in gynecomastia in infants or during puberty. In these cases gyneco usually disappears automatically when hormone levels return to normal. In other cases, an illness or medical treatment can create a hormonal environment in the body that allows the development of male gland.
Here are some examples of conditions that may be associated with gynecomastia:
- Chronic renal failure,
- Testicular disease (male genital organs),
- including infections, trauma or congenital
- Testicular cancer,
- Anti-androgenic treatments for prostate cancer and
A wide range of drugs has also been associated with the development of gynecomastia. Diuretic spironolactone (aldactone), some calcium channel blockers and ACE inhibitors used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), some antibiotics, anti-ulcer drugs and highly active antiretroviral (HIV) therapies may cause fat redistribution leading to pseudo gynecomastia or in some cases leads to true Male Breast. After all, alcohol and certain drugs (for example, marijuana and heroin) are known causes of gynecomastia. Lavender oil and tea tree oil have also been associated when used in skincare products.
Evaluating your enlarged breast condition Based on the evaluation the cost may vary between *** Starting Stage Rs 25k+TO 85k *** Pay EMI (Monthly) Option Available and Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
How Should One Prepare for the surgery?
1. Have a full medical exam done
2. Avoid smoking, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
3. Ask your surgeon about all medications you have taken
4. Duration of treatment and length of stay in the clinic.
5. The surgery takes about two hours and is only a one-time treatment. You have to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the operation. No admission or hospitalization is required. These are temporary and subside within seven to 14 days after the surgery. Is this surgery a permanent solution for the male breast reduction? As the fat and the glandular tissues, which are the root causes are removed, there are no chances of recurrence, but it is imperative for the patient to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations.
What are the Medications?
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include: Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement, prostate cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone). Anabolic steroids and androgens.
AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications. Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium). Tricyclic antidepressants.
Certain Antibiotics – especially with long term usage. Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB). Cancer treatment (chemotherapy). Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers. Gastric motility medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Health Conditions of Patient?
Health Status Gynecomastia can be caused by various health problems by affecting the normal balance of hormones. This includes: Hypogonadism All conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, may be associated with Gland. Gynecomastia, especially in overweight men. Tumors Some tumors, eg. For example, the test, the adrenal or pituitary, can produce hormones that age the hormonal balance between men and women. Hyperthyroidism In this condition, the thyroid also produces a large part of the thyroxine hormone. Renal Failure About gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
Liver failure and cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
Malnutrition and hunger Whenever your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels will drop, but estrogen levels will remain constant, leading to hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can, therefore, occur when resuming a normal diet.
How to Prevent from gynecomastia?
There are a few factors you can control to reduce the risk of gynecomastia:
Don’t Use Drugs: Examples include steroids and androgens, amphetamines, heroin, and marijuana. Avoid Alcohol: Don’t drink alcohol. If you drink, do it in moderation.
Check Your Medication: If you are taking medication that is known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other options.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best gynecomastia surgery in madurai Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
★★★★★ 3 days ago
Gynecomastia good results im Happy.
★★★★★ 8 days ago
surgery Done gynecomastia amar raghu thqs sir
★★★★★ 3 months ago
No.1 madurai Center Done Treatment with Safe best gynecomastia surgery cost in madurai with low price
Surendra babu Katta
★★★★★ 1 months ago
I would say this one one of the best decisions I have taken in my life. Getting this surgery done had boosted my life and my confidence together. I was very skeptical before getting this surgery done, but now I feel it’s the best thing
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more Gynecomastia surgery price
FAQ’s About Gynecomastia
Can homeopathy cure gynecomastia?
Homeopathic medicines are widely used in the treatment and prevention of gynecomastia. The funds are safe and extremely effective in balancing the systemic functioning of the body. In homeopathy we treat the underlying cause, which leads to a lasting improvement of the condition.
How can I expect after gynecomastia treatment?
You can feel flat chest when compared to starting stages, Patients often receive a compression garment they must wear within the first few weeks of surgery and we are Best gyneco surgery in madurai
What foods cause man breasts?
I’m not sure about gynecomastia causes food bt this some foods
- Canned food.
- Supermarket Meat and Cheese.
- Your water bottle.
Exercise can reduces gynecomastia?
Doing exercise or losing weight will not reduce the breast tissue.
By Doing push-ups help get rid of moobs?
Most of the cases Gynecomastia tissue be stable in the chest in men .
How many days to take rest after gyneco treatment?
5-14 days after the surgery. You need to avoid Driving, swimming and Drinking for the first 1week and start exercising after one-two weeks.
Is gynecomastia surgery painful or painless?
While you may feel sore for a few days pain