What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery Cuttack
In India the cost ranges from ✅ Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on the amount of Fat Or Gland to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance – Cashless
Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness In most cases, correction of Gynecomastia is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Available EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well. average cost of gynecomastia surgery in Cuttack
- Breathed breast tissue
- Tenderness of the chest
- When should I see a doctor?
- Consult your doctor if you:
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
1.Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
2.Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
3.Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
4.Give your chest a chiseled look
5.Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
6.You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
7.Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
8.Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
9.Suturing the incisions
10.Providing post operative treatment
- Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
- Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
The side effects include:
- Bruising at some part of the chest
- Pain and discomfort
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good.. If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to without any second thought .
Eliminating Man Boobs – 5 Ways to Treat Gynecomastia
Based on researches and several studies, almost 1/3 of the male population have experienced breast enlargement at least once in their lives. This condition can tremendously affect their self-esteem and their personal life. Thus, men who are suffering from gynecomastia wants to eliminate their man boobs so they can live normally and function well.
There are various ways available that can help you in eliminating man boobs. Some of the most effective are listed below:
1. Chest exercises. A good number of men who have experienced swelling of breasts have reported great success in removing fat build up in their chest area through chest exercises. These include bench press, incline bench press, push ups, chest dip, etc. Although this natural and safe method requires enormous time and discipline, you can be assured that it will offer great results in the long run.
2. Natural breast reduction pills. As more and more men are growing concern with their enlarged breasts, several herbal medications have been introduced in the market to combat this condition. These medications are designed to target fatty cells in the mammary glands that can lead to the reduction of breast size. It is important to note that you must not take any reduction pills without checking with your doctors first. Why? Any supplement or medication you take must not interfere dangerously with what you are currently taking to avoid fatal complications.
3. Healthy lifestyle. The first step that you need to take in order to lose your chest fat is to lose weight all over your body. This can easily be done by getting into a healthier lifestyle. Avoid things or food that can make you accumulate more unwanted fat. Drink lots of water, get at least 8 hours of sleep, and eat well-balanced meal. Stay away from drugs, alcohol, and things that can stress you out. Go jogging in the morning or in the late afternoon.
4. Gynecomastia surgery. Although this is considered as one of the options in eliminating your man boobs, it should be the last thing that you should resort to. Why? Aside from the cost (yes, you will need to pay for it as medical insurance companies don’t cover for this), you will be faced with risks and potential fatal complications.
5. Regular check up. Ensuring that you are healthy is another way to combat the existence of man boobs. Did you know that your breasts could be swollen because of underlying illnesses? As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Ensuring that you won’t get sick with diseases that can cause fat build up on your chest area can eliminate the possibility of having a problem with man boobs.
Eliminating man boobs can be a tedious, time-consuming, and downright frustrating process. However, you need not to give up as healthy and lean body can give you more self-esteem and will allow you to enjoy your life to the fullest.