Male Breast Reduction For a Flat Chest
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen) Gynecomastia surgery cost Chirkunda. Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp 13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
- 23 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- 4500+ Gynecomastia surgery cost in Chirkunda
- Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost chirkunda may vary between *
- Starting Stage ✅ Rs 18,000/- + TO 85,000/- chirkunda Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance * 50% Discount
- Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness.
2. Duration of Gynecomastia surgery (Male Breast)The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Gynecoma Treatment Cost 50% Discount Chirkunda
- We will advise you the cost after
✅Click: Nose Plastic Surgery: Nose reshaping surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Male Breast) Gynecomastia surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Enlarge) Breast Augmentation surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Lifting) Breast Lifting surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Reduction) Breast Reduction surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Implant) Breast implant surgery cost
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon
- 24×7 ICU
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 3500+ Gynecomastia Surgery chirkunda
- 900+ Facial cases
- Affordable cost
- Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
3. What are the Risks of Gynecomastia surgery?The side effects include: Swelling Bruising at some part of the chest Pain and discomfort Numbness
Signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia include: Breathed breast tissue Tenderness of the chest
4. When should I see a doctor?Consult your doctor if you: Swelling Pain Tenderness Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
5. Benefits of Male Breast Reduction SurgeryOur Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
- Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
- You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
- Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
- Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
- Suturing the incisions
- Providing post operative treatment
6. Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade
based on severity:
✅ Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
✅ Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest Why Enlarged Breast in Male.
Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia chirkunda can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Neonates, adolescent boys, and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, although there are other causes as well. In general, it is not a serious problem, but it can be difficult to cope with the disease. Men and boys with gyne sometimes have chest pain and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia can disappear on its own. If this stops, medications or surgeries may help.
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia?
The Breast augmentation of Gynecomastia is generally symmetrical with respect to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. As a rule, both sides are affected, although this can only develop on one side. The extension can be more important on one page, even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe pain, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or sensitive.In contrast to male chest, breast cancer in men is usually only one-sided and not necessarily centered around the nipple. Other symptoms that indicate cancer include stiff or firm tissue sensation, skin capitulation, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, and axillary lymph node hypertrophy
Here are some examples of conditions that may be associated with gynecomastia:
- Chronic renal failure,
- Testicular disease (male genital organs),
- including infections, trauma or congenital
- Testicular cancer,
- Anti-androgenic treatments for prostate cancer and
Evaluating your enlarged breast condition Based on the evaluation the cost may vary between *** Starting Stage Rs 25k+TO 85k *** Pay EMI (Monthly) Option Available and Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
1. Have a full medical exam done
2. Avoid smoking, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
3. Ask your surgeon about all medications you have taken
4. Duration of treatment and length of stay in the clinic.
5. The surgery takes about two hours and is only a one-time treatment. You have to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the operation. No admission or hospitalization is required. These are temporary and subside within seven to 14 days after the surgery. Is this surgery a permanent solution for the male breast reduction? As the fat and the glandular tissues, which are the root causes are removed, there are no chances of recurrence, but it is imperative for the patient to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations.
What are the Medications?
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include: Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement, prostate cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone). Anabolic steroids and androgens.
AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications. Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium). Tricyclic antidepressants.
Certain Antibiotics – especially with long term usage. Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB). Cancer treatment (chemotherapy). Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers. Gastric motility medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Health Conditions of Patient?
Health Status Gynecomastia can be caused by various health problems by affecting the normal balance of hormones. This includes: Hypogonadism All conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, may be associated with Gland. Gynecomastia, especially in overweight men. Tumors Some tumors, eg. For example, the test, the adrenal or pituitary, can produce hormones that age the hormonal balance between men and women. Hyperthyroidism In this condition, the thyroid also produces a large part of the thyroxine hormone. Renal Failure About gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
Liver failure and cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
Malnutrition and hunger Whenever your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels will drop, but estrogen levels will remain constant, leading to hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can, therefore, occur when resuming a normal diet.
How to Prevent from gynecomastia?
There are a few factors you can control to reduce the risk of gynecomastia:
Don't Use Drugs: Examples include steroids and androgens, amphetamines, heroin, and marijuana. Avoid Alcohol: Don't drink alcohol. If you drink, do it in moderation.
Check Your Medication: If you are taking medication that is known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other options.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
Surendra babu Katta
★★★★★ 1 months ago
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more Gynecomastia surgery price
FAQ’s About Gynecomastia
Can homeopathy cure gynecomastia?
Homeopathic medicines are widely used in the treatment and prevention of gynecomastia. The funds are safe and extremely effective in balancing the systemic functioning of the body. In homeopathy we treat the underlying cause, which leads to a lasting improvement of the condition.
How can I expect after gynecomastia treatment?
You can feel flat chest when compared to starting stages, Patients often receive a compression garment they must wear within the first few weeks of surgery and we are Best gyneco surgery in chirkunda
What foods cause man breasts?
I'm not sure about gynecomastia causes food bt this some foods
- Canned food.
- Supermarket Meat and Cheese.
- Your water bottle.
Exercise can reduces gynecomastia?
Doing exercise or losing weight will not reduce the breast tissue.
By Doing push-ups help get rid of moobs?
Most of the cases Gynecomastia tissue be stable in the chest in men .
How many days to take rest after gyneco treatment?5-14 days after the surgery. You need to avoid Driving, swimming and Drinking for the first 1week and start exercising after one-two weeks.
Is gynecomastia surgery painful or painless?While you may feel sore for a few days pain
A large number of men suffer from gynecomastia or enlarged breasts. Though most of them don’t talk about this, they should not be ashamed to ask for help as there is help available in the form of male breast reduction surgery.
This is a surgical procedure where the surgeon removes all the fat and glandular tissue in the male breast to give the man a flat, firm and well-contoured chest. If required, excess skin too is removed; this decision lies on the state of the gynecomastia.
Not all men can undergo male breast reduction. You are eligible for the surgery if you are both psychologically stable and healthy. Age is not a matter however it is better if you have firm and elastic skin that quickly helps gain the man’s new contours.
However obese men who are overweight are not suitable candidates for the procedure as they have to first lose fat and do some exercise to try and rectify the gynecomastia without any surgery.
Even men who consume alcohol or smoke marijuana cannot undergo the procedure until they stop their bad habits. To top it all, it is necessary that the candidate have realistic expectations from the procedure to be considered a good candidate for male breast reduction.
The male breast reduction surgery involves the surgeon making a skin incision either around the areola or in the underarm region. This is to ensure the scar is not noticed after surgery. It is through this incision that all the unnecessary and excess fat and glandular tissue in the breast is removed.
The surgeon does this using a combination of liposuction and a scalpel. When liposuction is used, the cannula has to be inserted through the incision and in case the doctor removes lots of skin, there is a chance of the scar growing very noticeable.
Once all the fat and unwanted skin is removed, the incisions are closed and then covered using a dressing. This done, the surgeon then covers the chest with a wrap to ensure the skin stays firmly in place after the surgery.
Like any surgery, there are some risks and complications associated with male breast reduction, the main ones being skin injury, bleeding, infection and excessive fluid loss. Sometimes there may also be anesthesia related complications as anesthetic substances can trigger unwanted effects.
While male breast reduction does not leave noticeable scars, there is a chance of the scar getting visible or dark. There is also a risk of ending up with asymmetrical breasts or nipples; if this is too obvious, you once again have to undergo an additional surgery to rectify it. Any loss of sensation or numbness in the breast is temporary, and should disappear after a year.