What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery
In India the cost ranges from ✅ Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on the amount of Fat Or Gland to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance – Cashless
Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness In most cases, correction of Gynecomastia is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Available EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well. average cost of gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad
- Breathed breast tissue
- Tenderness of the chest
- When should I see a doctor?
- Consult your doctor if you:
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
1.Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
2.Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
3.Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
4.Give your chest a chiseled look
5.Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
6.You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure under general anesthesia that involves
7.Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
8.Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
9.Suturing the incisions
10.Providing post operative treatment
- Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
- Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
- Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
The side effects include:
- Bruising at some part of the chest
- Pain and discomfort
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good.. If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to without any second thought .
Gynecomastia Surgery – How To Pick The Right Doctor For You
Gyencomastia surgery is considered a common operation which thousands of men have done each year. The surgery is done on men who suffer from Gynecomastia, widely known as Man Boobs. Gynecomastia is a condition in which excessive chest fat appears in men, resulting in bloated pectorals which resemble female breasts. It is a source of great embarrassment.
While Gynecomastia surgery is performed regularly, it has many risks. That’s why it’s very important that you pick the best doctor to perform it.
But how should you go about picking a doctor? What are the things you should look for?
1. When you go to a clinic, ask to see a permit from the department of health. All licensed clinics should have one. Don’t be too shy to call the department of health in your state and inquire about this clinic.
2. Make sure that the doctor who will be performing the surgery is primarily a plastic surgeon. You wouldn’t want a podiatrist to carve up your chest now would you?
3. The clinic will probably have a brochure with before and after pictures. Naturally, they will show you only their best results. Surprise them and ask to see more pictures. They will not show you operations which have gone wrong, but you will get a better picture of the average result.
4. Check the doctor’s diplomas. Don’t be shy. You’re paying a lot of money for this operation and you’re entitled to know everything you want. Check each diploma carefully. We are talking about your body and health and you can’t be too careful.
5. Ask about the risks involved after you’ve done some research by yourself. A good and responsible doctor will tell you about the risks. A bad one or one who is only interested in making money off you will try to minimize the risks. Ask as many questions as you like.
6. Ask to talk to previous patients. Now that might be a problem as patients’ names are confidential and because this is a cosmetic surgery not everyone will be delighted to talk to a stranger about it. But usually a clinic will know former patient who’d be willing to talk to you. They will only give you the name of someone who has had good results, but try to get information out of that person. With some polite inquiries you’ll be able to come up with a lot of information.
7. Check that no malpractice lawsuits have been made against the clinic or the doctor involved. The health department will have that information.
8. When you sign a contract with the clinic make sure that it specifies the name of the doctor who is going to perform the surgery, A clinic will usually have one prominent expert to reel the customers in and a few other less experienced doctors. You want the expert to work on you, believe me.
9. If the surgery’s results aren’t perfect, you may want another operation. Make sure that the contract you sign with the clinic includes this possibility and that you won’t have to pay for it. Also make sure that the same doctor who operated on you the first time will do the same on the second operation.